Chef Sander Dijkema
- 1 Dutch Yellowtail fillet
- 1 fennel
- 1 zucchini
- 1 ¼ cups / 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 5 tsps / 25 g Cajun spices
- Salt (to taste)
Bake a rainbow of vibrant summer vegetables with a whole yellowtail fillet—this is one of our go-to dishes if we’re having company.
Gather inspiration from Chef Sander Dijkema and include tomato, fennel, and zucchini, which pair together beautifully in terms of taste and texture.
- Cut the center bone out of the #DutchYellowtail and pat dry. Sprinkle with Cajun spices and salt and let it marinate.
- Coarsely chop the fennel and zucchini and place in a casserole dish. Bake these in the oven for 10 minutes at 410 ℉ / 210 ℃.
- Place the fish on top of the vegetables. Spread the cherry tomatoes around. Sprinkle with salt and the Cajun spices as well. Bake for another 20 minutes at 410 ℉ / 210 ℃.