Whipped Ricotta Torched Yellowtail “Butter Board”
- 15 oz / 425 g ricotta cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp / 4.9 ml lemon juice
- ½ tbsp / 7.39 ml olive oil
- 1 sprig of mint
- 1 tbsp / 14.3 g microgreens
- 1 @DutchYellowtail skinless fillet
- ¼ grapefruit
- ¼ avocado, diced
- ½ tsp / 2.8 g salt, or to taste
- Sourdough or toast of choice
- In a food processor, blitz garlic and lemon juice. Add in and blend the ricotta, olive oil, and salt until creamy.
- Sear the yellowtail with a torch or quickly on a pan, and then slice.
- Spread the whipped ricotta over the board, and top it with grapefruit slices, avocado, the yellowtail, microgreens, and mint.
- Serve with toast for a perfect high-protein appetizer!