- 3 Individual Packs of Dutch Yellowtail
- 2 Cups / 400 g Brussels Sprouts – Halved
- 2 Cups / 400 g Butternut Squash – Chopped
- 1 Red Onion – Chopped
- ¼ Cup / 59 ml Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp / 29 ml Honey
- 1 tbsp / 15 g Garlic
- ½ Lemon – Juiced
- 1 tbsp / 14.7 ml Olive Oil
Preheat your oven to 400° F. On a lined sheet pan add brussels sprouts, butternut squash, and red onion. Coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Cook for 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine dijon mustard, honey, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil, and whisk. Coat each fillet with the dijon sauce.
After 25 minutes, push the vegetables to the side, add fish to the sheet pan. Cook for another 10 minutes or until flakey.