Miso and Honey-glazed Dutch Yellowtail
2 x Dutch Yellowtail fillets
2 tbsp white miso
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp mirin
1 tsp sesame oil
2 spring onions
- .Mix all marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Coat the fish with the marinade, cover, and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in an oven-proof frying pan over medium heat. Fry the fish skin-side down for 1 to 2 minutes, until the skin begins to crisp.
- Transfer fish to the grill. Cook for 3-5 minutes, until golden and caramelised.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Top with the spring onions.
- For the garnish, cut the spring onion in half lengthways, and then into 5 cm pieces. Then, finely slice lengthways into strips. Place in ice water until ready to serve