Grilled Yakitory Dutch Yellowtail
Chef Mart Scherp
- Dutch Yellowtail belly portion
- Yakitori stir fry sauce
- Roasted black sesame seeds
- Roasted white sesame seeds
- Finely chopped spring onion
- Finely chopped fresh coriander
- Finely chopped fresh pepper
- 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
- Wok oil
- Use kitchen paper to dry the fish and cut into cubes.
- Put the cubes onto wooden (pre-soaked in water) or stainless steel barbecue skewers.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush with wok oil.
- Grill them alternately on hot barbecue or in the hot grill pan, until the fish is heated through but not dry.
- Squeeze lime juice over them and coat them with the Yakitori sauce.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, salad onion, the pepper and the white and black sesame seeds.