Dutch Yellowtail Pan-fried (With Pasta)
Chef Mart Scherp
- Dutch Yellowtail loins
- 75g butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Remove excess moisture on the fish by patting each side with kitchen paper.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- When the butter is turning brown, place the fish into the pan.
- Cook for 4 minutes, occasionally moving the fish gently in the pan to stop it from sticking.
- Carefully turn the fish, using a spatula and cook for another 3 minutes, while basting the top with the butter.