Dutch Yellowtail + OMSOM Spicy Bulgogi Bibimbap Bowl
- 1 fillet of Dutch Yellowtail
- 1 pack OMSOM Korean Spicy Bulgogi Marinade
- 1 cup / 30 g spinach
- 1 cup / 96 g shiitake mushroom thinly sliced
- ½ / 111 g cup zucchini
- ½ cup / 64 g carrots thinly sliced
- 2 cups / 500 g steamed rice
- ¼ cup / 37 g kimchi
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp / 44 ml avocado oil
- 1 tbsp / 9 g sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp / 5 g scallions
- Pour OMSOM sauce over the fillet and let marinate while preparing other ingredients, set aside.
- Slice your zucchini, carrots, spinach, and mushrooms, then saute them individually on medium-high heat in ½ teaspoon / 2½ ml of avocado oil and ¼ teaspoon / 1½ g of salt for each vegetable.
- Add some 1 tablespoon / 15 ml oil into a pan then add the fish and all the sauce with a ½ cup / 118 ml of water. Cook the fish on medium-high heat; it takes about 3 to 5 mins to cook it thoroughly. Reserve the sauce—this will be used for your bowl.
- Fry egg in 1 tablespoon / 15 ml of oil until the whites are set.
- Reheat the rice and place it into a bowl. Add the meat, assorted vegetables, bibimbap sauce, and egg on top of the rice. Serve.