Dutch Yellowtail Tacos with Grilled Mango and Avocado
Anna Brown, MS, RD Nutrition Squeezed
- 2 filets of Dutch Yellowtail fish
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into 1” strips
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cut into ½” strips
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 4 tortillas
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 cup microgreens
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat and drizzle with olive oil
- Rinse the Yellowtail filets and dry with paper towels.
- Place on the grill pan and drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, and cumin, covering both sides
- Add the mango and avocado slices to the grill pan
- Cook all for 2-3 minutes on each side, until the fish starts to flake
- While the fish, mango and avocado cook, heat up 4 tortillas and fill them with microgreens
- Add the fish filets, mango, and avocado to each taco. Top with more microgreens and enjoy hot!