Pan-fried (With pasta)
Fold some pasta into your left-over butter to make a bed fit for pan-fried Dutch Yellow.
- Dutch Yellowtail loins
- 75g butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Remove excess moisture on the fish by patting each side with kitchen paper.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- When the butter is turning brown, place the fish into the pan.
- Cook for 4 minutes, occasionally moving the fish gently in the pan to stop it from sticking.
- Carefully turn the fish, using a spatula and cook for another 3 minutes, while basting the top with the butter.
Nice to alternate the dice of fish with pieces of red onion and pointed bell pepper. For a full meal use large skewers, for tapas use mini skewers.