Miso Kingfish neck (Kama)
Chef Schilo van Coevorden
4 pcs Kingfish neck (Kama)
For the Miso Marinade:
- 1,5 dl. sake
- 100 gr. sugar
- 1 dl. mirin
- 200 gr. Shiro miso
- 200 gr. Aka miso
- Put the sake, mirin and sugar in a pan and bring to the boil.
- Add the miso and dissolve it by stirring until you get an even marinade.
- Leave to cool in the fridge.
- Use the neck and gill pieces of the kingfish.
- Marinate the kingfish neck in this marinade for at least 8 hours.
- You can cook it in an oven for 10 minutes at 210 degrees C. or under a grill.
- Brush it with the marinade while cooking.