- 1-2 Individual Packs of @DutchYellowtail
- 1 Cup / 128 g of Corn Kernels – Cooked
- 2 Jalapeños – Chopped
- 1 tbsp / 15 ml Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp / 30 ml Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup / 32 g Cilantro – Chopped
- 1 Lime – Zested and Juiced
- ⅛ Cup / 16 g Cotija Cheese
- Refried Black Beans or Guacamole
- 2 tbsp / 28.3 g Ground Cumin
- Salt & Pepper to taste
In a bowl combine corn, jalapeño, cilantro, mayonnaise, olive oil, 1/2 lime zest, and lime juice. Mix, and top with cotija cheese, set aside.
Preheat the air fryer to 400° F / 204° C.
Meanwhile, pat fish dry, coat with olive oil, remaining lime zest, and ground cumin. Cook fish in the airfryer for 7-8 minutes until done.
Build your tostadas using refried black beans or guacamole, yellowtail, and corn salsa. Top with fresh lime juice and enjoy